Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ONE SEMISTER FLYED AWAY

I was just sitting and chatting wen ma freind Anand told me about this blogging thing. I kinda liked the thing since it similar to diary Entry.I started writing diaries after i joined Amrita school of Engineering. BTW guyz since this is ma first Blog i wud like to use this as mean to introduce maself.
I am just regular youth studying in a college, just one sem over. I am just amazed and just wondering wot all i have to do in a college to get urself into trouble. The most interesting part of this is tht this is the most enjoyable,short and exciting part of a human life. I cant imagine i have just completed ma first semister in college,Like this one day i will be blogging after i get the placement rite after tht blah blah.... i dont want to talk about tht yukk is it??
hmm .....
Now i will just tel about ma first sem life at amrita. Hostel life the superb of all the things tht i like at amrita kewl na???
its rocking man....
First at ma room der is one guy frm ekm,one frm kottayam and one frm rajasthan.It superb yarr the room is full of cultural diversity everyone talks in malayalm but in 4 style, we ofter dont understand some words in each oders language.this was the same line tht i wrote in ma diary. After tht got many many new freinds which i havent seen before,may be since it was the first time.Everyone was so nice, I was thinking i found ma real friends , later i found it also to be false.i will tell ya after this.. Ma skool arya central had some yukk customs tht these gals and boyz dont talk often. I found tht to be wrong after i went to amrita ,we all wer like bro's and sis's caring each oder.Not all are ma sis's ;).(continued.........)

No comments: